The pattern makes a small tote bag and was a pretty quick sew. I used two fat quarters of Botanics for the top. I've been saving the teal one for some sort of wearable project, so I thought this bag would be perfect. The grey bottom is an unidentified sale fabric and the lining is a quilting cotton in a lighter teal-green from my stash. The colours aren't quite right in the photos.
I liked the pattern, it was easy to follow with step-by-step pictures. I did forget to reinforce the handles (oops) and in the future might increase the measurements for a bigger bag.
After making this one, I decided I may need another big bag for school and things, so stay tuned for another post this week!