Sunday 16 November 2014

More City Gym Shorts

It's the middle of November already! With a few inches of snow on the ground and flakes in the air. The end of summer and start of fall are always busy with summer travel and school starting up again. So I haven't posted in a while but I have been sewing. First up is another pair of City Gym Shorts, which were started in August and finished right around the time it became too cold to wear shorts. So I guess they'll have to wait in the closet until next summer. I've finished a few quilt tops as well, but a wet fall has made photos difficult. The early nightfall and snow on the ground hasn't helped, so stay tuned!

I broke into a fat quarter bundle from the Color Me Happy line and used my favourite print for the front. The back is a Kaffe Fasset shot cotton.



No comments:

Post a Comment